DarkProdigyStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkProdigyStudio

Dark Prodigy Studio Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeNn|N
Sennin
Sennin
SeNn|N

Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums   Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Welcome to Dark Prodigy Studio forums. As most of you know, I am known as xxitachixx06 on utube, and Amaterasux/Sennin on amv.org. For those who didn't, well now you do. Very Happy
Well, there isn't really any kind of rules that I should be going through, just be your self, and don't try to insult, or say any needless things to each other that might be offensive. Your all grown ups, so I expect that maturity level from all of you. Bah! what am I saying? Twisted Evil I know none of the dps members will ever cause any problems, so don't worry too much about it. From now on we will be discussing any dps studio related stuff here, so start topics on mep tracks, collabs, amv's in progress, or whatnot. Please do try to stay active, so that way we know your part of the studio, and still breathing somewhere, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://darkprodigy.darkbb.com
xXKyotachiXx
Academy Student
Academy Student
xXKyotachiXx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums   Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Amaterasux wrote:
Welcome to Dark Prodigy Studio forums. As most of you know, I am known as xxitachixx06 on utube, and Amaterasux/Sennin on amv.org. For those who didn't, well now you do. Very Happy
Well, there isn't really any kind of rules that I should be going through, just be your self, and don't try to insult, or say any needless things to each other that might be offensive. Your all grown ups, so I expect that maturity level from all of you. Bah! what am I saying? Twisted Evil I know none of the dps members will ever cause any problems, so don't worry too much about it. From now on we will be discussing any dps studio related stuff here, so start topics on mep tracks, collabs, amv's in progress, or whatnot. Please do try to stay active, so that way we know your part of the studio, and still breathing somewhere, lol.

Awesome page ...Respect guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKyotachiXx
GoketsuX
Emperor of the World
Emperor of the World
GoketsuX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums   Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:40 am

xXKyotachiXx wrote:
Amaterasux wrote:

Awesome page ...Respect guys
thank you grasshopper farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums   Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Dark Prodigy Forums
Page 1 of 1