DarkProdigyStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkProdigyStudio

Dark Prodigy Studio Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nej
Academy Student
Academy Student
Nej

DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted. Empty
PostSubject: DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted.   DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:06 am

Lately I have been seeing 'studio' intros around where all of the members pick a character to represent themselves. I like the concept and I want to make one for our studio since I love making those mash-up type vids. I was talking about it with Milky and for some reason he seemed to like it.

Problem is...I don't know what characters you guys would want to be. So unless you want someone different from the character in your current avatar...you may want to let me know. Also need some song suggestions! Let's hope there are a few replies...? xD
Back to top Go down
xXKyotachiXx
Academy Student
Academy Student
xXKyotachiXx

PostSubject: Re: DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted.   DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:15 am

Nej wrote:
Lately I have been seeing 'studio' intros around where all of the members pick a character to represent themselves. I like the concept and I want to make one for our studio since I love making those mash-up type vids. I was talking about it with Milky and for some reason he seemed to like it.

Problem is...I don't know what characters you guys would want to be. So unless you want someone different from the character in your current avatar...you may want to let me know. Also need some song suggestions! Let's hope there are a few replies...? xD

INTERESTING!!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKyotachiXx
GoketsuX
Emperor of the World
Emperor of the World
GoketsuX

PostSubject: Re: DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted.   DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:40 am

well seeing as how the character in my avatar would be kinda hard to do since kid bardock is more of a fan fic type thing I guess I'd do go with Kenshin from Samurai X or Edward Elric from FMA x)
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted.   DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPS Intro? Ideas/Suggestions/Help/Anything wanted.
Page 1 of 1